Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tackle-It Tuesday

Needing to "tackle" many things myself, and unable to come up with a more original name, I'm on the bandwagon! Basically, my whole house needs to be tackled, but having only today and not tomorrow, I started REAL basic... I read this article at Flylady's. It was very helpful! I gathered all the loose clutter around the house (the rest is contained clutter!) and dumped it on my bed. It looked like this:
Yikes!

I used these to sort things:






And now my room looks like this (but I have a long way to go *heavy sigh*!):







9 comments:

Rita Loca said...

UM... Could you please come over to my house with all your boxes????

Rita Loca said...

I tagged you for the literary meme.

Caraqueña said...

You aren't packed yet????

Jackie said...

Oh goody! I just love sorting and throwing stuff away! I'm really good at it, maybe a little too good since I sometimes regret throwing stuff away. It's a lot of fun for me. Way to go you!

Liz said...

Tocaya, my bedroom would not pass the photo test.. yours looks so neat and tidy!

I say like JM, could you come here? (I think I'm going to buy some large garbage bags, URGENT)

Liz

HsKubes said...

Great tackle! You may still have a long way to go but you still accomplished much.
Is that an 'older' version of RISK? I think I remember that box from when I was growing up.
And I was wondering... is that a stuffed mouse to the left?? lol

Great job!
~ Christina

Unknown said...

Much better after than before! Good for you. I really love FlyLady. Even though I don't follow her exactly, she has taught me to look at things a little differently. I really need to tackle my study and garage! Thanks for inspiring me.

Caraqueña said...

Es una foto, Tocayita! Hay partes que no se ven...A PROPOSITO. jijiji

Rita Loca said...

The container is packed. Now it is yard sale time and getting close to suitcase time. The kids are painting the house. I am just now able to start on the last stuff, just got my last stitches out Friday and have to see the doctor today.