Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it Snow!

Today it snowed and snowed and snowed! I love it (although I had to grocery shop and drive in it). That part WAS NOT fun... It was so cool to be listening to "Oh, the weather outside is frightful..." When we got home today, the kids played in the snow~they're enjoying it so much.




It was interesting to DRIVE in it (how would you like that, Jackie!?), and I can truly say that I REALLY didn't like it at all! It's supposed to do more of the same tomorrow~they call it a winter mix. I wish it would do enough to cancel school, sleep in... That would be delicious~*sigh*. Tonight we're watching "The Christmas Box", a neat Christmas movie. You would enjoy it if you watched it! It's a good evening to be snuggled under a blanket...

4 comments:

Billy said...

Beth-a, looks like you got way more snow than we did! When will Matt be back?

Rita Loca said...

brrrr.... it was nice and toasty in Asuncion! Like Maracay. 40* C. being summer there.

Love the fotos and I would love to see you all! How did you have lunch with Ed and Deb???

CaraqueƱa said...

Shelley-a, Matt will be back tomorrow...hurrah!
JM: Lunch with Ed and Deb in Clinton, halfway between here and Spfld. Loved seeing them! Have they made decisions yet?

Liz said...

Snow is good... as long as you don't have to shovel it! or drive on it. I guess.. I wouldn't know about the latter 'cause I'm like Rita and Jackie, no driving for this girl!!

My son would love to see the snow, he has been asking for years to go north during the winter. Someday, I say...