Friday, December 7, 2007

Game Day!

Yeah! Today is Game Day...and you know what that means! Oh, maybe you don't...we have 2 basketball players and one cheerleader around here. For EJ, it means dressing up in a tie and being VERY excited and pumped!

Wow! Look at him move! heehee...me thinks I need a new camera!

Sorry...blurry again...EJ is #11
For Morgan, it means (today) dressing up in the "cow" (that's what the girls call it, I guess b/c they don't like it?!). I'll have to ask them sometime why and how they came up with that name. Anyway, I think it's cute!



Later on, despite ugly weather, I'll venture out and attend those games. It's a great time! Last week, our team beat the other in a nail-biter. There was actually a buzzer-beating 3! Wish Mom could be here...

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

So cute! Your Mom would love that, huh?