Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'M BAAAACK!!!!

I don't have astronomical amounts of time, but I do want all of you (okay, all two of you!) to know that I'm back! If you really must know, I travelled with my mom to visit my granny for two weeks. We had some precious times together, and I also got to see two aunts, two uncles, MY SISTER!!!!! and her awesome family. There was no access to internet there, but I survived! So, to my dear blogging friend and Caraqueña, Liz, ¡ya no estás sola, amiga! Regresé a este bello país a pesar de tu ya sabes quien! See you around, everybody!

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Yeah! She's back ! Let the party begin!

Liz said...

Oh yeah!!!
isn't internet great or what?
Now tocayita, you have some pics to show!

Liz

Jackie said...

good to have you back! HHH missed you!! :-/ And so did I! :)

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you were able to spend time with your family. I know you enjoyed every moment of it. Glad you're back!

~Kristi

Rita Loca said...

I found you a house! 3 bedroom, some furnishings including appliances. The house is a little small BUT it has a pool. Owned by another ex- missionary friend from Venezuela. 15 minutes from us...too far for Josh to commute to school or I would take it myself. LOL.Know you are not sure yet, but, hey, thought I would pass it on.