Sunday, July 15, 2007

Okay...So I'm not Really Back! #2

Ever since I got back, our family has been busy, very busy! This includes a day at the Onidex, the department that deals with visas, passports, etc. We left our house one morning at 3 a.m. to get in the line outside...interesting, to say the least! Imagine that~our family (obviously gringos...SEVEN of us to boot!) standing outside in the dark in *friendly* downtown Caracas! Now we are involved in a 5-day evangelistic campaign in our church...lots of blessing though. AND last night, Matt picked up a 5-person group from our home church in KC. So...I might not be on here very much again for a few days. I miss you guys and gals! Pictures coming soon...Tocaya!

6 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Good to hear from you!!

Susan said...

Now that Rita and family are gone you have to keep us informed!!!! Please!!!
Susan

Rita Loca said...

Hey, I have heard people will only get transeuntes..is that true?
I also have heard that pasta is the missing "ingredient" now.

Keep us informed!!!

Liz said...

Have fun with the visitors, and yes I miss your posts!

Rita, pasta... I always have, at least, 8 packages. But I noticed yesterday the shortage. Orange juice also. Not 'naranjada', full natural, unsweetened orange juice, I cannot find it!!

Liz

River Rat said...

Praying for your meeting. Have fun with the visitors.

CaraqueƱa said...

Susan: I'll try...
JM: Good to be back...don't have a clue about the visas. Matt will be picking up our "renewed" ones tomorrow~we'll see! No idea about the shortages. haven't been to the grocery lately.
Tocaya: Had fun with the visitors! Took them to Colonia Tovar on Monday. Love that place! So peaceful...unlike, well, you know!
RR: Meetings were awesome, visitors too!