Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to You...


Today is my daughter Morgan's 13th birthday! Yes, 13 years ago today, she was born in Clinica Santa Ana in Lima, Peru. Matt and I were thrilled to have our little girl and so was big brother Ethan. So, as of today, I have 2 teenagers, 2 preschoolers, and a great 11 year-old right in the middle! Anyway, about Morgan...She is a social person, loves people. She also loves dogs, cats, hamsters, and I imagine anything "pet". She is a very nice person to have around...talks some, but not too much. She is a great artist, has a very nice voice, and she plays the guitar too. May God continue to bless my sweet girl, who is growing up way too fast for my liking!

11 comments:

Rita Loca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita Loca said...

Rena in Jerusalem:
http://chikchatfromjerusalem.blogspot.com/

Rita Loca said...

Beth, the Governor is Lapi of Yaracuy. he sent an email yesterday saying he is safe and acted alone. but who knows. 59 arrests so far. the detained Americans are still being held cant say much more. I don't think I have your correct email.

River Rat said...

hey, good pic of Morgan. I agree with her being a sweet girl. you are blessed with all of your children. And of course, they are blessed to have you as their mom!

Rita Loca said...

OK! Thats it! Someone tell me who is this Dewcactus, please!

River Rat said...

Beth will tell ya who I am

River Rat said...

Beth will tell ya who I am, I am a member of one of her supporting churches in St. Clair, MO

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan, Have a wnderful Risen Lord's Day.

Rita Loca said...

Thank you dewcactus! I have seen your comments and was sooo curious!

Beth; The 31 Adventist are being deported. Apparantly, one of the "complaints" was that they were here on a tourist visa but doing "religioso" work. I thought I should pass that on. I have tried to forward Embassy info to you via email, but I must not have the correct address. If you could send me an email with your email?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! I hope it was a truly blessed one. 13 is a great number to be. Teenage years!

Kristi said...

I'm quite late, but Happy Birthday, Morgan!!! Hope you had a good one. You're a beautiful young lady. :)

~Kristi