Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Contributions to a Happy, Organized Home ~ From Proverbs 24


Don't desire that which evil men have...it's probably not as good as you think - v. 1
Build your home with wisdom from God - v. 2
Establish it with understanding - v. 3
Fill it with knowledge - v. 4
Make sure you give and get good counsel within your home - v. 5
Don't be FOOLISH or SCORNFUL - v. 9
Be strong in hard times - v. 10
Be aware of the problems of others - v. 11-12
Eat sweets...er actually, honey! - v. 13
When you fall, get up again and again...it is the mark of a JUST person! - v. 16 (Note: you can't do this without God!)
Don't be glad when others encounter troubles! - v. 17
Fear the LORD and the king (go Bush!) - v. 21
Don't be a brown-noser! - v. 23
Beware of calling good evil and evil good! - v. 24
Work...provide for your family! - v. 27
Take care of your home~even on the outside...others will know by looking what kind of person/family you are! - v. 30-31
Too much sleep brings poverty and want - v. 33-34

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I didnt' understand the comment you left on my blog about the "big green dress." ?? Am I missing somethng? Or forgetting something? I cant remember.

Unknown said...

I love this series you are doing! I am going to print them out. thanks!

Glad you enjoyed the wedding photos on my blog.

CaraqueƱa said...

Jackie...my big green dress was a non-pregnant dress that made everyone THINK I was pregnant because of the way it was made~argh! The last straw was when the little guy at the grocery store asked me if he could carry out my one little bag for me!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! Still waiting for the no bake cookie recipe! *grins*

So you know Queretaro and the Lee's? Do tell!

Kristi said...

I don't like honey...I'll stick with the sweets. HA!

I like this, it's really good. Thanks for sharing it with us.

~Kristi