Saturday, April 21, 2007

Funny...From the Mouth of One of MY Babes!


Today...miracle of miracles...I made no-bake cookies. Yum, yum! (Good way NOT to shed the kilitos...argh). Anyway~this the not the funny! My 5 year-old, Aaron, came running down the hall to the kitchen to see what was up with the smell. He said, "Can I have one? can I have one?" Well, for those of you who have made these cookies, they take a little bit to "set up" and be edible. I said, "Well, they are not ... looking for the word..." He said, "You mean they're not TIGHT yet, Mom?" I had to laugh and share this with you. Too funny!

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

LOL! Tight? well, I guess...

marallyn ben moshe said...

ahhhhhhhhh that is sooooooooo good...TIGHT...i'll remember that...thank you so much for dropping in and helping me during our difficult time...stay safe my dear friend...shalom and love, marallyn

Jackie said...

Those cookies make my ______ (certina body parts) not tight. :)

Unknown said...

He's a cutie pie! and oh I love those cookies! Could you post the recipe. My oven is broken right now so these would be a real treat!