Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Beth's ABC's (borrowed from my jungle friend)

A is for age: Getting to where we don't tell...
B is for books: Anything by Lucy Maud Montgomery or Bodie Thoene
C is for career: Missionary Wife and Stay At Home Mom
D is for dad's name: Gary E. Queen
E is for essential items to bring to a party: nachos
F is for favorite song at the moment:
H is for hometown: I guess that would be Lima, Peru
I is for instruments you play: I play the piano, but I wish I could play the violin and guitar as well!
J is for jam or jelly you like: Raspberry and blackberry
K is for kids: Five great kids: Ethan (15), Morgan (almost 13), Seth (11), Aaron (5), and Sophie (3)
L is for living arrangements: A typical latin home(rented)
M is for moms name: Judith Queen
N is for name of your best friends: My husband, Matt
O is for overnight hospital stays: Too many to count
P is for phobia[s]: Freefall Roller coasters
Q is for quote you like: "I have called you FRIENDS..."
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: I have a very long relationship with my parents!
S is for siblings: one younger sister, Meredith. She's great!
U is for unique trait(s): don't think so...
V is for vegetable you love: salads?
W is for worst trait: Sarcasm for sure
X is for x-rays you've had: not too many actually--can't remember them
Y is for yummy food you make: Marquesa de limon
Z is for favorite animal at the zoo: giraffe
FIRSTS:
First job: my dad's secretary after I graduated from h.s. and before I left for college
First funeral: my grandpa Queen's~I was saved very shortly afterward
First piercing: Ears by my "Aunt" Cindy with a needle and thread!
First tattoo: Won't be doing that!
First credit card: Visa, I think
First favorite musician/band: Can't say
LASTS:Last movie watched: Spiderman 2, well...part of it anyway!
Last beverage drank: Water~can you believe it!
Last food consumed: Vanilla oreos
Last phone call: my husband in Caracas
Last CD played: the Wilds
Last website visited: can't remember her name, but it's about a lady who has just found out she has cancer...
Single or Taken: Taken--definitely
What do you miss?snow
Hair color: Brown with champagne highlights
Natural color: Brown with reddish highlights
Eye color: brown
Makes you sad: my kids growing up so fast!

No comments: