Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sorry, not much of a blogger ...

Ok, guys. I'm figuring out that what I really am is nosy. I'd MUCH rather read everybody else's blogs than write on mine. Either don't have much to say or I am doing so many things that I don't have time to write about them. Go figure... We've been a busy family this week. We had a fun family day on Thursday. Friday I spent preparing like a maniac for Matt and Joe's birthday party on Saturday. Happy Birthday to Them! I made WAY too much food--oh well, learned something new, I guess. Didn't have too big of a party~only about 30. Made food for a couple hundred, it seems. Now, you know, I don't know how to put pics on here either, or I would... Guess I'll ask a kid!

6 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Well, I enjoy your pithy comments on others blogs as well. Do you all need a place to stay this weekend?

Jackie said...

Pithy comments? Me thinks my mother has been watching to much Bill O'Reilley...of course he's probably spying on her through the little black box!

Caraqueña said...

Staying with Ed and Deb. Come see us please! Pithy, pithy...what means it? I mean, I should know, but I am humbled to say that I don't know. I got a B on some vocab test! Phooey...

Rita Loca said...

You are a hexahead!! See?? Pithy, is deep, insightful, short comment. I'll check with Deb about a dinner here or something
.

Caraqueña said...

Hexahead? Pithy? Nosy? This is getting personal!

Unknown said...

You all need to quit calling each other names now!