Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Long Time no Blog

I guess it's true...I'm only 35% addicted to blogging. Sorry I haven't written a blog in so long--I'm sure you've all been holding your breath! Things are busy here in Maracay, Venezuela. Actually, we spent the weekend in my favorite place--Caracas! I know, I know, there are those who just don't get that, but hey, I grew up in a city. Hexahead or no, I'm a city girl. City for me, traffic, noise, etc. My parents got back from the U.S. and we went to pick them up. For all of those praying for the work in La Victoria, we should be signing on a local later this week. Praise the Lord! We are so excited. Our first church service should be Feb. 25. You're all invited! God bless...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey welcome back! I'm so happy you left me a little comment over at my blog! I miss Rita on here don't you??

Great to hear about the church starting up. Will keep you in our prayers.

Yekwana Man said...

Hey we are back. Glad to hear about the signing of the lease. PTL that things are finally moving forward.

Rita Loca said...

Good news for you all I am sure! I know it will help solidify some things for you as you see the Lord supply the Local.