Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Story of Faith, Part 2

God be praised! I know that you "faith"ful people will believe this, but God provided the passage money ALL THE WAY to Uruguay! We found out yesterday, and I was in tears at how great our God is! It looks like now we will all go to Venezuela first *pais de mis amores* and then Matt and 1 or 2 children will travel on to Uruguay the next week. I told you in my last post that Matt had found temporary housing for us...it seems that the owner is a leetle anxious about having a WHOLE FAMILY OF 7 stay there for a month as its use is mainly to sleep. Matt will find us a house, by the grace of God, and we will join them when that is found. So...that means I get to spend more time in Caracas! I always love my Caracas, and always will... Anyhoose, join me in praise to God "Who owns the cattle on a thousand hills, I know that He will care for me!"

6 comments:

Rita Loca said...

That is wonderful! We are simply amazed at how God is providing for us. We, as you, are having to start all over. No sheets, towels or even silver ware. But our supporters have been incredible! We know God will take care.
Hey! If it gets to expensive in Uruguay...come to Paraguay! HAHA!
Although the fall of the dollar has made the exchange drop by about 30% in the last year! We were 'well supported' , but now, we will 'get by'. All because of the exchange rate.
But God has never failed.

Shirley said...

How very exciting! Not only does He care for us, He delights in us! Our God is truly amazing! Blessings as you continue stepping out in faith!
Shirley

Liz said...

Ahhh.. good! you will have some arepas or cachapitas con queso then!!

Let me know if I can be of any help while you're in Caracas.

Un abrazo!

CaraqueƱa said...

Oh si, Liz, estoy muy excited! Aqui hay muchas despedidas...pero alla muchas bienvenidas! Quizas nos pudieramos ver en ese tiempo que yo estoy en Caracas. Estare en San Luis...

Debbie said...

Exciting to read of how the Lord is providing for you all to minister here in Uruguay. We are all really looking forward to meeting you guys. Praying for you...Debbie

Liz said...

Tocayita, anota mi correo pues:
lovethesubject at yahoo dot com