Friday, May 2, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

Morgan doing the long jump~she got 2nd place!


Aaron's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's with some great friends of his (and my helpers in the back!)

Our basketball player and cheerleader (aren't they adorable?!)

Ethan and I celebrating his 16th birthday at the KU-K State game~Rock Chalk JayHawk!

The Final Four winners~The Kansas Jayhawks! Oh yeah!

Sophie and Mommy with the "poochy lip disease"

At a basketball game~where else?

Sophie and Laurel at their sisters' soccer game

Seth and friends with Chuck E. Cheese on Seth's 12th birthday


E.J. in Bible Quiz stance (ready to hear the question read)

Aaron on his first day of T-ball...Aaron is awesome at baseball!


Sophie and Nana

Morgan playing soccer


Seth at the track meet~his 4x200 placed 3rd...Go Seth!

Our handsome baseball player

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

All of these are so great! I can't believe how much the little ones have grown. What part of Uruguay? I know a lot of the Paraguayan missionaries visit Uruguay for shopping. Maybe we can see you all? BTW, we will be in AsunciĆ³n for a year or two and then probably will move to Ciudad del Este where the famous Iguazu Falls are! Maybe you all can come visit????
Are you planning to join any other missionaries or are you on your own?
And how are your folks????
Questions, questions...I only blog! Never e mail! LOL!

Rita Loca said...

Oh yeah, we are here in S.C. with Ed and Deb this weekend. They are converting a duplex into a single living home.

Unknown said...

Wow Beth, I didn't know you were blogging again. I loved all the photos. I loved those days with my Josh. They will be starting up soon enough with Shane I suppose. It seems your kids made the most of this year at home and became active in all things. Enjoy each day.

Liz said...

Lindas fotos tocayita! Tienes una hermosa familia!!!