Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HEEEEEER'ES MEREDITH!

Hi guys! Today is an exciting day for me! My sister, my AWESOME sister, I might add, Meredith, has joined us in BlogWorld! Can you tell I'm excited!? Anyway, Meredith is creative, talented, awesome (did I already mention that?), SLENDER, in short, she's my sister! Hahaha Actually, she's everything I'm not~not that I have an inferiority complex or anything! Anyway, I want all two of you who read my blog to welcome my dahling sister, Meredith White, of Puyallup (or is it Graham? or Orting? what is it?), Washington, to the circle. Have a great day~ like me! (Picture of Miss Awesome later...short on time right now...)

1 comment:

Portrait of Peter said...

A Special Welcome to your sister on joining the "Blogging world" - may she be so enriched from the experience.