Saturday, May 5, 2007

Eating Grapefruit...Again!

I've been trying to avoid my diet, but it can no longer be held off. So...this morning as I post (yes, I'm a sunrise), I'm eating grapefruit. My diet is positively awful, but it really does work, and it seems balanced. Sorry, but I don't go for the carb diet. That diet seems out of balance to me. No offence to those who have lost weight and love it! You'll lose weight now, but what about your heart? Yikes! It's scary to think where ALL THAT BACON is going... Anyway, hope you have a good day...I also hope you are skinny so that you don't have to eat grapefruit, tuna, etc.!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I love grapefruit! And tuna! And...bacon...! But I agree with you, the Atkins way of eating is unbalanced, and not very healthy. Carbs are good, if they are WHOLE, REAL, NATURAL unprocessed carbs.

Rita Loca said...

I have been losing weight slowly over a year now. only about 2 kilos a month, but it is staying off. It has to be a life style change , I think.

Rita Loca said...

OH! I meant to tell you that I did not get to see Ethan until the very last night. Too crowded at church and I was usually stuck outside so visitors could have the seats, but BOU! Has he grown tall!!

Kristi said...

I just say that simple prayer, "Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat!" LOL

Seriously though, I don't trust the low carb either. What exactly is your grapefruit diet?

~Kristi

Kristi said...

I know that diet...I did it several years ago if it's the one I'm thinking about. It does work if you can stick with it for a while. Of course, I've always thought grapefruit is good for slimming the waisteline. I just can't eat or drink a lot of it because I break out. Even just three ounces a meal.

~Kristi

marallyn ben moshe said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the battle of the bulge...sigh...alas i know it...well...too well...good luck and grapefruit juice is healthy...not a chocolate milk shake but healthy...sigh

CaraqueƱa said...

Jackie: I USED to like tuna too...try eating it by the canful and without mayo or anything
JM: I LIKE my life style...chocolate, chocolate, shakes, etc. Sigh...
Happy: It's probably THAT diet. Very boring, but pretty good results!
Marallyn: Are there chocolate shakes in Heaven? I certainly hope so! One of the fruits on the tree of life MUST be chocolate!

Jackie said...

Tuna without Mayo?? Are you mad??
;)