Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Update

Hi everybody! I´m at a cyber (something very common here in Venezuela) checking my mail since our internet service was discontinued. My house is a wreck! We are mostly packing and taking clothes, but we are also making decisions about what would be sold, given away, etc. if we are unable to come back. Anthony will be staying in our house for now, so at least we don´t have to close up everything by Monday! I am contacting people about Aaron´s passport, hoping for a good word. We were at La Biblia Abierta, our first church we started in Caracas, on Sunday. It was sad thinking that we might never on this earth see them again. Thank God for heaven and a sure hope! God has been teaching me a lot about trust through all this. I don´t understand, I can´t see the future, but praise God, He does understand, He does see the future, and He is in control! We found out that we will not be able to take Tommy, our little doggy, as it costs more to get him out than what he cost us! Continue to pray for us...we still have to say goodbye to our church people, finish packing, and endless details. God bless...

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Praying!!

Susan said...

You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Susan

Liz said...

Tocayita, I cannot even imagine being in your shoes right now...
I wish you the best, and I understand perfectly why are you doing this in such a rush.

Are you moving close to Rita? or near your family in the States?

Te mando un beso y un abrazo inmensos, Dios los bendiga y los proteja.

Liz

River Rat said...

I am praying for y'all.

Caraqueña said...

Liz...neither! We are in the city where our "home church" is located. We are indeed very sad today.