Friday, September 14, 2007

Pictures of Tommy and our Anniversary

Hi friends! Here are some pics of Tommy, our new dachshund, and our anniversary getaway. Some pics were taken yesterday (my birthday), but we won't talk about that! Suffice it to say that it's a big number and it was a good one!

Tommy! This picture captures his personality PERFECTLY!

Tommy with Morgan

Taking a snooze in the hammock!

The happy couple, married for 17 years!

A lovely meal together

Up on the Avila, Caracas

Isn't the view behind me fabulous?!

Happy, happy...
I'm thinking about changing my blog altogether (eliminating and creating a new one) because I still can't get my side bar thing to work. Let me know what you all think...








2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Love the pics!I still can't believe you have a dog.

Liz said...

Silly girl!!! I'm much older than you and I don't care!
Además, you look great :-)

Nice.. you went to El teleférico.

The pet looks cute (I'd one if I lived in a house) and I love Morgans eyeglasses.

Un abrazo! Liz