Thursday, August 2, 2007

Stuff and Nonsense

Hi everybody! I just have not been able to get around to blogging lately. Half of my family is at teen camp, and they're having a grand time! They will be back, the LORD willing, tomorrow. (That means a lot of laundry, huh?! =) ) Seth, the babies, and I have stayed busy. Aaron has started reading this week~he's just a bit ambitious...he wants to start reading his Bible YESTERDAY! He's very much like his oldest brother!!!! Sophie is in "school" too, but she's WAY more relaxed about it. Seth is just a wee bit bored without Ethan and Morgan around. We have been trying to get everybody into doing "routines", and to Seth, they are a real BOTHER. (I think he sees the benefits, though~heehee!) The babies love the routines they drew, and it isn't usually too hard to get them in there to "read" and do them. Matt came home yesterday from camp for church last night. We thought about going back to spend the day at camp today, but I think we've decided to all go to the entire week of camp next week. (Okay, maybe I'm crazy, but I really do LOVE camp!) Anyhoo, that is just a little of what has been going on this week. I haven't posted pics in forever. Maybe I'll have some after camp next week! Have a great Friday tomorrow!

No comments: