Friday, August 3, 2007

Questions Stolen from Jackie's Blog

1. Name someone who made you smile today? my whole family~I was so happy to see those who returned from camp!

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Making breakfast

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Hugging Morgan and Seth

4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? I had my oldest son, EJ! How's that for a great year?!

5. When is your birthday? Sept. 13

6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? nefritic (spelling?) pain-the worst!

7. What color is your hairbrush? purple

8. What was the last thing you bought? snacks and stuff for camp

9. Where do you keep your money? all over!

10. What was the weather like today? Rainy~awesome!

11. Where did your last hug take place? Hugged Morgan and Seth 30 minutes ago, remember?

12. What are you excited about? my family's return from camp!, our baby church and growing Christians

13. Do you want to cut your hair? Just did it.

14. Are you over the age of 25? just a teeny bit (heehee)

15. Do you talk a lot? WAY too much!

16. Do you watch The O.C.? Haven't a clue what that is!

17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? No

18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? I think so.

19. Do you make up your own words? oh yeah

20. Are you ticklish?Way too

21. Are you typically a jealous person? a little, I think (to my shame!)

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C". Cyndy~my best girl friend!

23. Who's the last person to call you? my sister! Oh, I'm so excited to have been able to talk to her! I love her so much!

24. Do you chew on your straws? why would I do that?

25. Do you have curly hair? wavy

26. What is the next concert you're going to? Morgan's end of the year choir concert

27.Where did you go today? To the tennis court, office supply store, grocery shopping

28. What is something you say a lot? I wonder how long we'll remain in Venezuela?!

29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? Never heard of it.

30. Do you have to work tomorrow? I have five children~what do you think?

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Morgan and Seth

32. What should you be doing right now? Washing my face

33. Do you have a nickname? one of them is Ros (LONG story)

34. Are you a heavy sleeper? Nope.

35. What are you listening to? The dryer and a creaky fan

36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two week? Haven't seen a REALLY good movie for at least a month!

37. Is there anyone you like right now? My family

38. When was the last time you did the dishes? This afternoon

39. Did you cry today? Got choked up reading about the Minnesota bridge collapse

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

well, ROS, I never heard that one!

Liz said...

hey tocayita!
just passing by to say hello... been busy, hope everything is fine with you
;-)

Liz

Rita Loca said...

when you get back from camp, I picked you for The Courageous Blogger Award.