Saturday, August 18, 2007

Camp!

It's camp season! Seth, our third child, is returning today from camp. The two weeks previous to this, we were at camp. I love camp! I always say that I'm not going to go, and I seem to always end up there! The first week was young teens camp (12-16 yo's), and I actually didn't go to camp; but three people of our family were there. They had a great time. Morgan was on the Lions' team and EJ on the Tigers' team. EJ was the captain of his team~ a BIG job! At the end of that week, Matt actually asked if I wanted to go the next week. I considered it (for a minute or two at least!), and I decided to go...then not to go...finally, to go (because the kids all wanted to go). Anyway, it was great week! Dividing the teens by age was the best thing we've done.



One of the directors, Ed (Jungle Mom's brother-in-law)

The "big guns" (two other directors and a pastor)

Morgan at camp as a camper for the first time!

EJ and Jason (Vernoy)

"Workers" at camp (yours truly and Ethan)

"Swinger" at camp! (Seth)

Ed being silly!


4 comments:

Susan said...

Camp is always a wonderful, fun time and gives God a chance to really speak to us!!
Susan

Rita Loca said...

That scared me when I saw my brother in law!
It was good to see everyone having a good time...looks like EJ is getting tall! I hate that we did not get to see you all before we left.
This was Jayde's first year as a camper at teen camp as well.

Jackie said...

Looks like fun was had by all! I enjoyed seeing the pics of my uncle and cousin. Wow is Morgan beautiful! She looks at least 16 or so!

Rita Loca said...

I linked to you today!