Saturday, February 3, 2007

His Ways are not Our Ways

Today as I read my Bible (my Reina-Valera), I found an interesting verse, one which I've noticed before: Exodus 9:16~ "And in very deed for this cause HAVE I RAISED THEE UP, to show in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth." It's interesting, isn't it, that God put a wicked man like the Pharaoh of Egypt in power? Indeed, our God raised him up! Come on, now, this is a man who hardened his heart time after time to the Israelites leaving Egypt SO THAT THEY COULD WORSHIP HIM! I don't understand, but God was on the throne OVER PHARAOH then, and He's still the same today! God has a purpose, indeed he has raised up such an one in Venezuela today. I can only trust Him Who knows the end from the beginning, PTL!

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

Yes, I read Psalms 99:1 recently and it made me tremble!We are just peices of the mosaic He is making. I am being moves and shifted around , having some edges snipped away, but all to please HIM and His design.