Thursday, June 5, 2008

Story of Faith...part 3

Well, we are here...in my beloved Caracas! We arrived on June 3 late at night. The LORD allowed us to arrive here with 20 pieces of checked luggage as well as 2 (rather large) carry-ons per person in our family~and some of our family members are rather small :} ! It is much easier to travel now that some of our children are young adults. They are so much help~and a LOT OF FUN too! While I am here in Caracas, I hope to meet a blog friend, Liz. I'll take the camara along and get a picture of us hopefully! Have a wonderful day...as usual, the weather here in Caracas is PERFECT!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hmmm.. I'm gonna look for make-up!!

Bienvenida!

CaraqueƱa said...

Con o sin maquillaje, estoy segura que eres bellisima!

Shirley said...

How fun for you to be "home"! Enjoy meeting your bloggy friend!
Shirley

Liz said...

My sweet Beth,
I'll have to wear tons of make'up. Very tired do to my new 'activities', but I (we) will adjust.

:-)

Rita Loca said...

Did you meet liz??? I;m so jealous!