Monday, June 30, 2008

Blog Friends!

The other night, I had the great privilege of speaking by phone to my "long-time" blog friend, a Liz, a delightful Caraquena! We spoke for over an hour, and we lacked nothing of which to speak. I am here in Caracas, and due to circumstances, we have not been able to get together~ALAS! it seems we won't be able to get together at all. However, I am grateful to have heard her voice and shared this phone call! It was so weird... we (I say we because I think we both felt this) felt like we'd known each other forever. What a blessing! A couple of years ago, I didn't even know WHAT A BLOG WAS....now here, I have awesome blog friends! On another note, my other blog friend, JM, is moving on to Paraguay today! I know that God will greatly use her there as HE did here in Venezuela...praying for you today, Vernoys! Have a safe trip!

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Beth, I am still here in Florida working on visas and shipping. Jewel left Monday with Jackie to help her with the babies on the trip. We hope to be gone by August, but...you know...paper work.
I am so glad you got to at least talk to Liz. She is someone I would love to meet in person.
When do you head to Uruguay I do hope we cross paths somewhere along the way one day!

CaraqueƱa said...

Sorry...wrong info...Jewel told me the same thing. We leave for URUGUAY today!

Liz said...

The same 'circumstances' have made me neglect visiting here (I'm a working girl now...).

Yes.. it was a wonderful conversation! I hope all is was down south, many blessings my dear Tocayita.

Love.

Liz said...

I meant: all is WELL down south!!! hehehe...