Saturday, December 30, 2006

New at Blogging

I've read some blogs in the past, but I never realized how entertaining blogs could be until I read Clint and Rita's. Now, for some reason unknown to me, I also have a blog. Go figure . . . it is a nice way to keep in touch with people (or rather, them keep in touch with YOU). Today has been a regular ole vacation day. The Schags got back today--it's really nice to see them again! I need to get to my wash, which is all piled up from the dengue days! Blogging another day!

8 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Thats how it happens! You start out reading and the next thing you know...you have a blog!!

Unknown said...

I am Rita's sister in Florida! She and I made the mistake of reading Jackie's blog and trying to post a comment for her and we both ended up with our own blogs! But we are having a blast with them! It really is a blessing to me to feel so connected to my sis and Jackie, my niece, even though they live on different continents! I have heard them mention you all before and I think I saw you in Jackie's wedding video.

God bless!

Unknown said...

oh by the way - you are welcome to come stop by my blog at
www.anitalottahelp.blogspot.com

Yekwana Man said...

Escape While you can.....You must run... dont look back!!!! Remeber Lot's wife!!!!!

Caraqueña said...

Nice to meet you, Pam. I've heard alot about you--mostly good... hahaha! Look forward to seeing your blog too!

Caraqueña said...

Hmmm...interesting. I must say this is my favorite blogger. I'll have to catch up with the other ones later.

Caraqueña said...

...just to show that I don't even know how to do this. The last one (and this one too I imagine), says it is from Beth, but they are actually from me (matt) before I realized that it would say that it was from Beth. It's my computer!!

Rita Loca said...

Oh , Matt! The BLOGS are here! Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated!( And you thought the computer was yours?)