Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Day of 2006!

Wow! It's already behind us...2006. I always reflect a lot on this day every year. Time has passed so fast since I got out of high school, and especially since I had my children. Have you made your new year's resolutions yet? I haven't...and won't this year. My resolutions are the same every year, and I can't say that I do so well. So, I won't set myself up for failure this year. For those of you disappointed with me, I STILL have goals: to live for and serve the Lord my God every day as in years past and even better. To be an excellent wife and a teaching and playing mother with my five wonderful children. They are growing up so fast: my oldest will be 15 years old this year (sniff, sniff! ). Anyway, have a wonderful last day of this year and live for the Lord in the next. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Rita Loca said...

I am praying the new year brings us all alot of peace and profitable time in the ministry! May we redeem the time we have for HIM!